用户:
密码:
     忘记密码?
+
+ 刊登广告
+ English
+ 联系我们
  站内搜索 

现货供应铁矿石, 焦煤, 燃煤, 阴极铜板

下载合作意向书
您当前所在位置: 网站首页 >> 澳大利亚及世界各地现货供应 >> 1334 哥伦比亚66%铁矿石出售 到岸价130美元

现货供应: 哥伦比亚66%铁矿石出售 到岸价130美元

(产品编号: 1334)            刊登日期: 2013.12.24


Commodity产品: Iron Ore Lumps/Fines

Origin产地: COLUMBIA

Quantity数量: MONTHS ONE THROUGH 12 MONTHS 200,000 METRIC TONNES PER MONTH. 月供20万吨

Total Quantity: 2,400,000 METRIC TONS CRF ( Main CHINA Port )

Duration供应期: 12 MONTHS (With possible rolls and extensions), 12+ 个月

Price价格: USD $130.00 USD PER MT CFR ( CHINA PORTS )

Packing: IN BULK

Loading Port装船港: BARRANQUILLA, COLUMBIA OR DIBULLA AT SELLER’S OPTION ASWP, OR PORT OF CHOOSING OUT OF DIBULLA COLUMBIA.

Specifications指标:

(a) Chemical Composition Guaranteed On Dry Basis (Percentage by Weight):
Fe 66 % - Rejection below 65 %
SlO₂ 1.547% - max
Al₂O₃ 0.03% - max
P 0.01% - max
S 0.05% - max
(b) Moisture (Free Moisture Loss at 105˚C): 8.00% max
(c) Physical Composition (Can be altered to the buyer’s requirements)
Size: 0.00 mm to 10.00 mm ? 90% min
Above: 20.0 mm ? 10% max

Inspection检验: SGS, or equivalent at the BUYER’S option, at the mine prior to shipment to the Loading Port. Buyer may have SGS, or equivalent, performed at the Loading Port but at Buyer’s cost

Payment Terms付款方式: STAND BY LETTER OF CREDIT, OR TRANSFERABLE IRDLC for one month value, for a period of full one year & one week by a major world top 25/ 50 bank to the seller payable 98% at sight of loading and the remaining 2% paid after successful SGS inspection at main Buyers Port. Non transferable ARDLC excepts if buyers Bank Sends RWA letter addressed to Mine Owner Stating they will after contract signed by both buyer & seller, they Will then open a non transferable ARDLC. Letter signed by two bank officers. 备用信用证或自动循环信用证.

The STAND BY LETTER OF CREDIT, OR TRANSFERABLE IRDLC to allow the following:
1. +/- 10% in both quantity and value allowed.
2. Charter Party B/L Acceptable
3. Third Party documents allowed excluding Draft and Invoice
4. Documents to be presented within 2 days from the date of B/L provided within the L/C validity period acceptable
5. Partial Shipments allowed
6. All opening Bank charges to opener’s account and all Beneficiary Bank charges to Beneficiary’s account
7. All transactions will be done on a bank-to-bank basis.

Performance Bond履约保函: Seller’s issues a Revolving Performance Bond (RPB) for an amount of 2% (two percent) of the LC value for each shipment FOR CRF. Or FOB This RPB shall be issued to the Buyer’s Designated Company Bank

Shipment: First shipment 45 to 60 days after Buyer issues STAND BY LETTER OF CREDIT, OR AUTO REVOLVING TRANSFERABLE DOCUMENTARY LETTER OF CREDIT, with confirmation by the Seller’s Bank. Subsequent shipments to follow 30 days thereafter.

NOTE: Allocations are offered in good faith and we take responsibility for the Seller or the Seller’s authorized representative not supplying, withdrawing these allocations, or not keeping us updated and informed of the current status of these allocations, or for the allocations not being available, or for price, specification, or payment terms changes. Before any changes are made they must be first discussed and agreed upon by both parties.

Procedure程序:

1. Seller issues a Full Corporate Offer (FCO)
2. Buyer amends (if needed), signs, stamps and returns to the seller, with his ICPO.
3. Seller issues Draft Contract in favour of the Buyer
4. Buyer amends (if needed), signs, stamps and returns contract via email.
5. Seller signs, stamps and sends via email the electronic contract in favour of the buyer ? the electronic copy of the contract will be deemed legal
6. Seller, after receiving a STAND BY LETTER OF CREDIT, OR AUTO REVOLVING TRANSFERABLE DOCUMENTARY LETTER OF CREDIT from the buyer, then seller opens a Performance Bond of 2% within seven (7) banking days as agreed in the contract to the Seller’s bank.
7. Shipments start as agreed within 45 to 60 days after the financial instrument issue date.

Note: in the event first buyer of production of 200,000 MT has issued his ARDLC Second buyer must wait 60 to 90 days for first shipment rather than 45 to 60 days after ARDLC received. If your Signed FCO is first buyer then 45 to 60 days first shipment begins, with each shipment there after every 30 days.

如果您对以上项目感兴趣, 请与我们联系:
Ausmine Group Pty Ltd
16 Taparoo Road
Templestowe, VIC 3106
Australia
办公电话 (Office Phone): 61-3-9016-5362
移动电话 (Mobile Phone): 61-4-2580-3119
电子信箱 (E-Mail): ausmine@ausmine.com
公司网址 (Website): http://www.ausmine.com

您还可以填写网页表格与我们联系. 有关合作项目的咨询, 请填写项目编号.
You may also contact us via filling online form. Please correctly refer the project number if you are seeking cooperation opportunities.